Sunday 20 August 2017

Hello, everyone. My week has started with the preparation work for the meat and the fish.  I had to cut in portions duck’s liver, pike perch fish, red mullet fish. On the picture below you can see the vacuumed liver.

It was a big surprise for me, but this week on Monday it was really hot. My colleagues and I decided to refresh ourselves with fruit salad and a bit of ice cream.

On Friday I prepared French mustard soup using the special recipe of the head chef. I liked the taste and it is really easy and quick to prepare. We served it with slices of smoked salmon and small diced apple.

This week I peeled and roasted some potatoes. I have already described how we are preparing them with bacon and onions https://adventureabroud.blogspot.de/2017/05/hello-everyone-it-is-last-week-of-month.html.
 In this blog video, you can see the preparation before the roasting process. On the photo below you can see the peeling procedure.

I have spent the rest of the week in doing the ordinary preparation work.For example I have been cutting onions, measuring portions and vacuuming. It is a big range of many little tasks that make our job easier. In addition taking care of the hygiene is always a part of the job.

Thank you for reading, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment