Saturday 16 September 2017

 Hello everyone! I would like to apologize for being late with this week’s blog but since it is my last one I needed a little bit more time!
I would also like to thank you for the amazing six months that we have spent together! Despite all the difficulties and misunderstandings, I would not change a single thing in my internship.  I am really grateful to my colleagues as well, they helped me with the overcoming of many obstacles during my stay.
My last week was surprising for me. The chef has organized us a trip to the Ozeaneum in Stralsund. It was quite an interesting experience because I had the opportunity to see a lot of fish species that I have already cooked. Basically, we were there to enjoy the swimming of our dinner. After the aquarium visit we had a reservation for a small restaurant on the seaside where we had a delicious dinner.  When we got back to the hotel, we found out that a present: two framed photos of the hotel and of the kitchen staff signed by our colleagues.



Since I know that my chef is following my blog and I haven’t had the chance to say goodbye properly, I would like to finish this blog with the following:

,,Chef, thank you for all the work and life lessons you thought me, for the hours you have spent on answering my sometimes really stupid questions, for being my mentor and my friend at the same time and for not giving up on me in moments where I did it myself! I am honored to be your student!”
To everyone else: ,,I had awesome time with you and I hope to see you soon again!’’
Special thanks to everyone who has been following my blog and has been reading my stories.
P.S. I am kind of glad that I had to say goodbye this way, cause MAN, that would have sound super fake and cheesy in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment