Sunday 29 October 2017

Black Sea

Hello everyone. I had a very exciting week. Monday my cousin surprised me. She visited me in Varna and we spent her birthday together. We went for a walk in Balchik. There we saw the botanical gardens. Despite the bad weather, we enjoyed the view and the time together. While we were walking around we visited a wine house. Inside was an old vines collection. I saw wines from     1945, 1909, 1903, from different regions and grapes sorts.







 Friday we were given interesting tasks from one of the chefs in the university. We were divided into groups and we had to make a research for different recipes. I was in the pastry group. We made a research for some Indian desserts. It was interesting for me to read more about Indian food and culture.
Saturday I was working in the service section. The theme of the event was Black sea treasures.


Everything on the event went smoothly without problems. The decoration in the restaurant was beautiful and the atmosphere was exactly like on the sea.


Sunday I went for a walk to one of the many beaches around Varna. I took some conchs for decoration at my home.


Thank you for reading my blog and see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment