Sunday 24 December 2017

Hello everyone. I had an amazing week. On Monday I and my colleague Poli finished the human resource management. On Tuesday we submitted. In the evening we had information technologies, we made an assignment.
On Wednesday my colleagues organised Christmas party for VUM and CAI students. I was a bit disappointed when I arrived there were no more places. However, I wasn’t the only one in this situation. With the others, we went to a restaurant and we spent a great time together.
Cake in glass with pumpkin 

On Thursday I and Poli we went to the mall to buy some presents. At the evening we had marketing lecture.
On Friday I was travaling to home. I helped my parents to organize the Christmas Eve.
On Sunday I was cooking with my parents for the evening. Also i was packing the presents for my family. I decored a bit.

We spent great Christmas Eve.
There were nine dishes on the table. There were nine traditional dishes: bean soup, tinsel, homemade bread, dried fruits, fresh fruits, red wine, nuts, garlic paste and pickles.

There is no better thing than gathering the family together. We couldnt wait till 25th so we opened the presents earlier. Everyone recieved, what they wanted.       

      
Thank you for reading my blog and see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment