Friday 14 April 2017

Hello everyone is already April.   This month I will work in the tavern, which is part of the “Gutshaus Stolpe” hotel.  The place is called “Stolper Fährkrug”. It gives great opportunities to improve the speed skills in the kitchen.

I got only a few days to learn, how to prepare the cold garnishes, the starters, some desserts and, by my opinion,  very delicious Tarts. It was very challenging and interesting.
Tart with smoked salmon 

Tart with bacon and onions 

In this blog, I would like to share also, information how I spend part of the time of my days off. For example in the work week end, together with my colleague Sophia, we went to spa center. There we found the resting power of the sauna. We didn’t miss the chance to try the outdoor pool and of course the jacuzzi. After hard work that is an awesome way for relaxing.


To take rest is not enough for the body to release the stress, so I am glad to say, that I started to take more care of my body.  For example, I am regularly practicing yoga. A pleasant way to reduce and to control the stress. Eating healthy is also one of my targets. I am starting the day with big breakfast and finishing with an early light dinner. Vegetables and fruits are an obligatory part of each day.

Whole grain bread with hummus cherry tomatoes and boiled eggs 




Thank you for reading my blog and see you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment