Tuesday 30 May 2017

Hello, everyone, the third week of May is gone. This week, we enjoyed the nice weather and we did some work outside.  We collected apple flowers, which we preserved in jars. I really like working outdoors in the fresh air. And I felt closer to nature.
We also collected spitz’s tops. They have a fresh and bitter taste. This task was for me and my colleague Rico. We didn’t complete it, therefore we were punished. The punishment consisted of cleaning the trash area with the other trainees. Despite the fact, we had to clean we had a great time together and we felt more like a team.




This week I also collected the radishes from our garden. You can see the garden and the back yard of the hotel in the video.

I got back in the hot kitchen and I worked with the executive chef. I always have an amazing time when I work with him. I learn a lot about the products, preparation techniques, seasoning, preserving. I am grateful for this chance and for all the time, that my chef is taking to explain me every detail. At service time I took care of the meat, of course with chef’s help. And I am really happy with the veal that we prepared.


Thank you for reading my blog, see you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment