Tuesday 4 July 2017

Hello everyone. This was my last week in “Stolper Fährkrug”. My last days here started with potatoes puree, which we needed for three of our dishes. The first dish is in the kids menu and it’s a schnitzel.  The second dish is pork cheeks, which you can see on the photo below. The other garnish, for this dish, is green beans with bacon and onions. The third of our dishes is duck’s liver, which we served with caramelized apples and onions.

Pork cheeks

Duck’s liver

This week I had to make Bolognese sauce that we have also used for the kids menu. I stewed onions and carrots, and then I added the tomato puree. In another pan I closed the minced meat and later I added it to the tomatoes. My colleagues said they like the result.




At the end of the week I prepared something favorite from my mother’s kitchen and that is quick banitsa. Here is the place to say that I nailed it. It had the exact same taste and consistency as my mom’s.



I want to apologize, but this week I don’t have a video for the blog. The reason is that I had a little accident and my week finished a few days earlier.
Turned out it is not so bad, how it looks like.

I hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment