Sunday 12 November 2017

Hello everyone. My week started well. On Monday I spend my day at the university. Together with my colleagues, we started with the organization of our event with the theme "Jurassic Night". We prepared one poster and discussed parts form the menu. On Monday evening I went to one restaurant called "Tapa". For the first time in a restaurant, I tried very good risotto. Most of the times I got an overcooked rise. Also, I love their fresh made potatoes chips. I didn't miss the chance to have a glass of nice rose.

The rest of the week I finished all the work that I wanted to. I am happy to say that I have my weekend free. Except for Saturday evening, I was helping to the other group with their event with the theme "Old Balkan Night". The atmosphere was impressive my colleagues gave their best. When I entered the restaurant I felt like a kid in my village.







The food was amazing. The old dishes were represented in a modern way with very good result. People loved the meal they had.
Thank you for reading my blog, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment