Sunday 19 November 2017

Trip and pizza

Hello everyone. I had an amazing week. It started with a field trip with my classmates from tourism lectures. We visited the museum of glass. It was very interesting to watch how people were working with the glass.

The next attraction was the Ovech Fortress. We were climbing around twenty minutes. Then we reached the fortress and the amazing view from the hill. Between two hills it is placed the small city Provadia. The guide told us interesting facts about the city and the fortress.

It was tiring walk, therefore we took a break. I had homemade sandwiches and that brought me back to my school memories.
However, after the break, we went to the history museum of Provadia. There we saw many artefacts and old traditional clothes.


The next stop and the last stop of our trip was the Stone forest. It was amazing and beautiful.


On Saturday we had a pizza event. I was working service.

 We received a lot compliments about the food and the atmosphere.
Thank you for reading my blog and see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment