Sunday 5 November 2017

Cocktails

Hello, everyone. In the begging of the week, I was in a mood for baking. I made sweet and salty muffins. I am happy to say that they were delicious and healthy at the same time. Lately, I prefer to bake my sweets alone because I can control the quantities of fats and sugar.


On Friday I and my colleagues made the test of the menu for the Saturday event. One of my colleagues was making a test for eatable helium balloons. We had a great time with a lot of fun, while we were testing the balloons.

On Saturday was the evening with the Tapas and Cocktails event. We started the mise-en-place early in the morning. The begging of the day included a meeting and a breakfast.

 We organized our work well, therefore the afternoon we were ready with the preparations. On service time I took care for the cocktails. Unfortunately, I have a photo only from one of the glasses for the beer cocktail called Michelada.

 The second cocktail was Caipirinha. The last was Daiquiri, which was in the form of specification, served with the dessert.

 The service went well.
Thank you for reading, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment