Sunday 26 November 2017

Jurassic night

Hello, everyone. This week was fulfilled with a lot of emotions. We had an event at the university with the theme "Jurassic night". The dinner was for kids with parents. Unfortunately, now is the season for different viruses and a lot of the reservations were cancelled. With the help of our chef, the second of two sittings was full.
 I and two of my colleagues were responsible for every part of the organization. On Wednesday we did testing of the menu. That helped us to make the menu better. On Thursday we did the shopping.
I was very excited on Saturday about the dinner. Until the service, I went through many different emotions. On the first sitting showed up only one of colleagues with her kid. She told me her kid liked the menu and that made me very happy.
On the second sitting, most of the guest were students from the Culinary Arts Institute. Everyone had a great fun and enjoyed the menu.


It was a three-course menu. The starter was pumpkin croquettes with yoghurt sauce.

 The main course was pork ribs with BBQ sauce and Pont Neuf potatoes for garnish.

 The dessert was brownie dinosaurs, chocolate egg, chocolate leaves and swiss meringue.

Thank you for reading my blog and see you next week.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job, keep going. Never let anyone tell you what you can or can't do.

    F

    ReplyDelete