Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hello everyone, it is the last week of the month of April. With the end of the month came and my final week in “Stolper Fährkrug”. I had a lot of fun during those busy days and time passed quickly.
I started the week with the necessary dose of fresh vegetables. On the photos below you can see me preparing the peppers for the salads.



We also keep fresh herbs in the small improvised garden near the restaurant. There I can find quality herbs and spices with a guaranteed origin.
Also, I didn’t miss the fun around the washing area. I created my own way to protect myself from all the moisture around. My chef liked it and decided to take a selfie with me.
As I already mentioned it was a busy week, which I can prove with a photo of our kitchen after service.
I had to prepare the typical for Germany  Bratkartoffeln, which are potatoes with bacon, onion and spring onions. We also made a Bauernfrühstück with it by adding eggs.

In this week video, you can see how I am making the Bratkartofeln.
Thank you for reading my blog, and see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment