Sunday 3 December 2017

Hello everyone. My week started with preparation for the presentation for the introduction to tourism and hospitality.
Tuesday I ate lunch at the Culinary Arts Institute restaurant. Every week from Tuesday until Thursday there is lunch, which is prepared from the 3rd year students. The menu was simple but delicious. For the main course, there were mini pizzas with ricotta cheese and cherry tomatoes.

For dessert, it was served apple rose, that was made from puff pastry dough and apples, sugar, cinnamon. The smell of cinnamon reminded me of the coming holiday and especially for Christmas.
 The beverage was basil soup. It was very refreshing.


On Wednesday I was helping to one of my colleagues with an organization of one event. We spend the whole day at the university.
On Thursday was the presentation for the introduction to tourism. I spend the day to improve my speech. At 18:00 I and the girls from the team went to present and everything was great. We didn't have a problem with presenting.
On Friday I was helping with cutting wine labels. The labels were for the special edition wine, that was given as a present of the Saturday event "Bulgarian wine and cheese".
Thank you for reading my blog, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment