Thursday 3 August 2017

Hello, everyone. I will be honest with you, I can’t fully remember the first part of this week and I am happy to have my photos. With their help, I can tell you how it went.  Time is running and it makes me think more and more about the past months, that I have spent here. I came to the conclusion that I will definitely miss my colleagues. Gladly, I have one more month to spend with them.

Back to the past week which for me began with preparing a tomatoes focaccia. We baked some and after that, I prepared one for the terrace menu.


On the next day I prepared two types of cake. One of it was an apple cake, which I really liked. The other cake is called Zupfkuchen. It is similar to a cheesecake with white chocolate and crumbles, which actually is my favorite.
Apple cake 

Zupfkuchen

The last two days of the week I spend with my colleague Sophia. We were responsible for the garnishes for the buffet on Saturday. I prepared potatoes gratin, which took me more time than I expected.

Also, I marinated beech tree mushrooms and I grilled zucchini which I marinated after that.


 I prepared and blanched asparagus also. I prepared spring onions that you can see in this week video.


We did a nice arrangement of the garnishes for service. We have divided them into two parts: cold like antipasti and warm for the buffet.
Cold vegetables
Warm vegetables

Thank you for reading, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment