Sunday 22 October 2017

Hello, everyone. This week was normal. In the begging of the week, we had human resources and tourism lectures. Something new in the university routine was the marketing and the English lectures. We are still in the marketing introduction, despite this fact I think is very interesting.I am happy that we study English because I have a lot more to learn.
At the end of the week, we were testing the menu for this event on Saturday. I was working in pastry section.  It was strange for me to work again with my fellow students. It was nicer than before. We organised ourselves better. This helped us to finish faster and to work cleaner.


Together with my colleague Kristina, we were preparing the dessert. Part of the dessert was a chocolate mousse. The recipe worked well and we got an amazing result. The mousse was light and not too sweet.
Wiped cream for the mousse

 Another part of the last course were the orange pearls. They had a smooth texture and created a fresh feeling in the month.
The pearls are at the bottom 

 Unfortunately, I missed the event. Despite this, I think the menu was interesting and delicious.

Thank you for reading my blog, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment