Sunday 8 October 2017

Hello, everyone. I had a wonderful week. Most of the time I spent in the university. We were given a task to write an assignment about the wine history in Bulgaria.  As a culinary student, I find the theme very interesting. I went to the library and took some books.

 Here I want to say, I have a big problem with concentration. And probably that is every student problem. Most of the students buy new pencils, notebooks, text markers all of this make them excited, by me, this is not working. Sometimes I just have the idea what I want to write and sometimes it is a mess.
This week we got two of our lectures outside on the beach. The greatest experience. On the beach, I had the chance to relax. This helped me to clear my mind, and took away my worries. Then I got my idea. I don't need school supplies. I need a nice beer and good talk with my colleagues.



For the weekend I travelled to my home city Plovdiv.
 I made a surprise to one of my friends for her birthday. We had a great party with a lot of smiles and cheers.

Thank you for reading my blog, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment