Sunday 10 December 2017

Beers

Hello everyone. This week passed very fast. On Monday I was out of Varna. I had a great and peaceful time around the Rodopi mountains.
On Tuesday I was travelling back to Varna. Unfortunately, there was a big traffic on the highway, because of a reparation on the road. Therefore I missed one of my lectures
On Wednesday I was already at the university, ready for new adventures. In the evening we had our human resources lectures. It was very interesting and the time flew away.
On Thursday we had classes with our chef. We were designing a menu for a beer company. We had to create three different menus with a different price range. Therefore we had to try and evaluate the beers. It was a new experience for me, I hadn't made a beer tasting before. I learned a lot about the colours, smell, taste.


On Friday it was a student's day for Bulgaria. I spend the day in writing articles for the wine. The evening I celebrated with my colleagues.
On Saturday I finished the articles.
Thank you for reading my blog and see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment